
Tonight, while D.J. and I where cleaning the spider infested storage shed. Aunt RaLee was shooting Will's new BB Gun. All of a sudden we hear, OHH, OWE, and on and on it went. I yell from the shed, Ralee did you shoot yourself? Yes was her reply. Are you okay? I don't know was her reply. Where did you shoot yourself? She yells in the ear! How did you manage to shoot yourself in the ear? It ricochet off the metal fence and hit me in the ear! After checking out the ear and deciding it was fine, the teasing began! Being a Reidhead, you can only imagine the heckling she got from all of us! You'll shoot your ear off! Needless to say it was pretty darn hilarious! We are indeed thankful it was nobody's eye!
5 comments:
We have teased her all evening and set a new rule with the BB gun. You may not put anything on the poles because if you miss the BB will ricochet off the pole! You and DJ were very brave. I HATE that shed. I don't understand why there are so many spiders in it. We have sprayed our place so much I fear we will all die of cancer or something. But they just come back and I mean big hairy scary spiders. I have been bit by black widows countless times now! But it is the big hairy brown things I hate. They are just plain ugly! THANKS so much for all you do for me!
The funny thing is RaLee says, "Mom did Crystal Blog about me?" She was worried this story would be told and it will again and again. By the way she says her ear still hurts. It think she was just trying to get that second piercing she is trying to talk me into. LOL:)
Oh, Poor RaLee, this story will be one of the Reidhead stories I laugh about for years to come. My other favorite story is the one with the floating poop in the pool, the real pool not the "pool" that Jessica went swimming in. I love all your stories. I'm glad she's ok. Thanks for the early morning laugh.
I'm so glad nothing serious happened to her!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and yes we had a great time that one time we had Thanksgiving together, Danny was there too!
He's doing great! Still studying and traveled to Europe with four other college mates last Feb.for a month! He loved it, I'll have to find some pictures of his trip and post them!
Hugs and love, take care
You have such a hilarious family!
I'm glad that she wasn't seriously hurt. I can imagine the good laughs you all had.
Post a Comment