Thursday, November 20, 2008

You have a Friend in me!

Today was just one of those days where you realize that people that you thought were your friends turn out not to be. Then you look around and really realize who your real friends truly are! I saw these pictures and thought of Woody and Buzz, you have a friend in me! I have a lot of people in my life that are my friends that love me for me and that is a wonderful blessing!

This is Jessy, ME and Woody! I was pregnant with Trey! Just the girls went on a trip together to California for a week! What wonderful memories we made!




William and Wayne as babies! Holding Woody and Buzz!



Bullseye,Woody and Buzz! They wanted me to take their picture!



William was about to go in for a surgery and Woody was going with him.


William and Wayne sleeping with Woody and Woody!



Trey soon found Woody and claimed him!



Jayden discovered Jessie! She sure does love her Uncle Royal!



We told Jayden that we needed to do her hair, so she went and got Jessie's hat!



Trey and Woody!



Jessie, Jayden, Trey and Woody went to the Red Robin!





Sage was just a few weeks old and Jayden thought he needed to have part of the roundup gang in his bassinet!



I guess you can always count on The roundup gang to really be there for you! I hope everyone has a roundup gang that surrounds you with love and encouraging words! Thanks to my roundup gang that helped me have a great day today! I love you all!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Crystal that is the cutest thing. I know all of your kids have played and played with your Toy Story toys! Each of them fell in love with Woody, just like the movie, then they toss him aside a while. Months will go by and I won't see them then all of a suddenly there they are! You did have a rough day and I'm so sorry. Heavenly Father knows you were in the attitude of serving the sisters in the ward. The ward is splitting and that RS presidency will be gone. Even the Bishops wife is happy about it so that should tell you something. We do love you and will always be your "Round Up Gang"!

Amanda Griggs said...

Chris, I don't understand why 'some' women are like that. I don't get it and I never will. If you're not rude, loud, and back biting like the rest of them then you just aren't 'one' of them. I think that's why you and I typically have an easier time makeing friends with the guys. Considering the guys we used to be able to be friends with are now married to said women, we can't even do that without cause more chit chat. So you always have me, and I understand where you're at because I'm there too!

I LOVE YOU, and no I still don't want to turn you into a fish!

Jessica Caldwell said...

That was sweet all the kids love the Toy Story gang, K-T has Buzz and Jessy. I need to call you to hear about your day.

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

Congratulations on all your kids Crystal and Spencer! They are sooo sweet! Just like their parents!
Hugs and smiles from us~