Thursday, November 13, 2008

Outdoor fun

Jayden spends a good part of her day playing outside. Her favorite thing to do is lay on her belly and spin in circles on her swing. Don't you just love the 77 degree weather we are having? I think it awesome! I love the winter grass and cool temperatures!


Jayden is always carrying around an armful of stuffed animals. This frog is one of her favorites. She kept having me go outside and push him on the swing!


Trey would rather climb!


Wayne would rather hang!

A little side note about my swing set. It is a little $50 cheepy from k-mart. I was so excited to finally have a swing set for my kids! I decided to build the thing all by myself! It was too HOT outside so I built it in my living room. Well it was to big to get out the back door. I had to take most of the lower half apart and rebuild it outside where it was to hot in the first place! Spencer was proud of me and quietly tighten all the screws! The swing has lasted only a year and now is falling apart one cheep screw at a time.

3 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

I want your grass and swing set. All Payten and Kaitlen have is dirt. Pay loves to carry in large dirt clauds and throw them as hard as she can on the tile. I find dirt piles all the time. Your winter grass looks so pretty I cant wait to see it on Saturday.

Amanda Griggs said...

The kids love their K-Mart swing set. To them it's not cheap! I love how they all have such different personalities!

Liz said...

Cute Cute post. I'm surprised Jaden wasn't on the very top of the swing being a little monkey. That girl sure knows how to climb.