Monday, November 17, 2008

Dairy Queen?



Spencer does not think he has a addiction to ice cream. I beg to differ! I am yet AGAIN on my weight loss journey to loose my extra baby weight. 20 more pounds and I will be back to pre-baby weight! I usually don't like ice cream but, when it looks like I am running a Dairy Queen out of my own kitchen it is hard to want to stay on track! I have not fallen of my wagon yet but sure is tempting! I just wanted to have photo documentation of Spencer's love of ice cream! He always pats his little round belly and wonders where it came from!

7 comments:

Liz said...

LOL He does love his ice cream!

Amanda Griggs said...

Intervention......

Jessica Caldwell said...

WOW that is a lot of icecream! Dose he get them on sale? There like 5 bucks a gallon. He looses weight really fast I can not see him for a few weeks and when I do he has lost like 15 pounds.

Eldredge Family said...

Yes, he can only buy it when their is a big sale!!

Kim Skinner said...

that is an impressive display of ice cream. my husband would be jealous!

Tamra and Jim said...

wow, i'm glad i don't live in your house. i'd never be able to withstand all that BlueBelle ice cream. We love it but can't buy it in Show Low.

Sharron said...

Rule one: Only buy when on sale
Rule two: Only buy flavors wife doesn't like or at least can resist!