I got tagged.
So here are the rules
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 weird and/or random facts about yourself.
3. tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on there blog.
1. I clean and run around my house like a crazy lady all day long. If you can lean you can clean is my Motto. I never sit and just chill out. I love holding my babies but that involves sitting so when they are old enough to hold up their own heads I carry them around like little footballs! They love it! (not saying my house is spotless it never is thanks to the other 5 people running around my house making it messy)
2. I love to turn on the radio, ipod, CMT, computer, and just jam out to good music!
3. I have a self esteem problem with my body. It does not matter what I weigh or how I look I will always feel nasty on the inside. I hate having BIG boobs. I am only five foot two inches tall. Do I really need size G boobs??? My cousin Kari has a great joke, G stands for get a reduction! When I get ready in the morning I think of Wynnona Judd! Big hair, lots of makeup and no will notice the rest hopefully! I try to control how I feel about myself by doing Weight Watchers and running 4 miles a day. Then at least I know I am doing something about the problem areas!
4. I am too hard on myself. I judge everything I do. I always say I could have been better. Next time I will do this better. Blah Blah it all goes back to self esteem.
5.I enjoy buying shirts. Not expensive ones. You know the 5 dollar kind from Walmart. Then when I look in the closet I have 10 shirts that all look the same in different colors! Then I say I have nothing to wear that looks nice. Duh stop buying Crap from Walmart!
6. I hate getting up in the morning. I grab a diet coke first then I can deal with the rest of my day. I know diet coke is bad for you!
7. I enjoy watching my husband with the kids from a distance. He is so good with them.
So my first 7 came across as being sad or down in the dumps or something! So here are 7 more just in case you did not get enough!
1. I love the smile on my babies face it is priceless! I feel honored to be his mother!
2. I love to make up my own songs to sing to my children! They love this!
3. I hate doing laundry. I have thought long and hard about going back to having 1 pair of overalls, no shirts, socks or shoes! This would be sad but less is more right!
4. I like to organize my pantry like a grocery store! Having everything faced a couple of times a week!
5. I am a goal setter short or long I achieve my goals no matter how hard!
6. I like serving others in anyway I can.
7. I love my husband more than anything he is hilarious and hard working!
So you probably think I am terrible but owell! This is me!
Again, I tagg Mom, Amanda, Jessica cuz she needs to get a blog, Sharron, Mariah, and I can not think of 2 more people off the top of my head.
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
4 comments:
HUH? You may have totalk me through to do some of this techie stuff! Got to get to bed so that I can make it to Arianna's big #4 b'day tomorrow morning. I'll try tomorrow pm.
Thanks for the honesty. I have and will always think that you are one of the pretiest women I have ever know. You are a great example to those of us who still have baby weight to lose and the baby is 14months old. You have turned in to an amazing adult Spencer is sooo lucky to have you.
OK I was eating lunch and kept on thinking about your 7 things they are good but I have thought of BETTER ones!
1. Crystal has the bonniest knees I have ever seen on an adult. They hurt like heck to get poked with. When she brussies them they are brussied for a month(s)
2. She may only be 5'2 but watch out she can kick your butt. Freakishly strong for a little thing. I only like moving when you are not preagnant!
3. She loves to moon people. I have seen her butt sooooo many times. She laughes so hard when she is mooning. However Spencer has tamed her she only moons him!!
4. The best mom ever. Crystal was the kid that tore her dolls heads off and laughed when I cried. She is one of the best mothers I know and one of the few people I leave my girl's with.
5. Has one of the prettiest houses I have seen. She works hard to make her home nice. She can decorate using anything an old suit case or a candel holder she found at the dump.
6. She will never let a good deal pass her up. If that means going threw the HUGE garbage cans in her neighborhood for the left over sod that the land scapers threw out she will. She has grass in her back yard for FREE.
7. Last her testimony for our Lord Jesus Christ. Crystal has an amazing testimony one that makes me cry each time she opens up. Spencer working nights has not stoped her from family home evenings and reading the Book of Mormon to her children. Or making sure they are at Church even when Spencer can't make it. She is an amazing example.
So I hope you are not to mad I just had somethings I wanted t share about you! Love you always
Thank you Jessica! That made my day! I was laughing then crying....I love you too always and forever....I love Jessica always and forever...I love my little sis....always forever!
Post a Comment