Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why not plant grass chunks?

I looked out the window at the kids playing outside and I saw this......I thought what in the world happened to the grass?


I look over at my garden and see this........

and this.......I ask why in the world they decided to pull my grass out and plant it into the garden? They all looked at each other and then took off into the house and locked the door behind them. If MAD Mommy can't get in then Mad Mommy can not discipline them.

Needless to say they had to replant chunks of grass back into yard.

2 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

I think you should not call me until the kids are asleep. Do you see their pattern they get into trouble when you are talking to me on the phone :) They know you are busy and thats when they can atake! Ok I did laugh when they locked you out that is classic. You are an insperation to me I think I'm going crazy with 2(3)I always think Crystal has 5 I can do this.

Liz said...

Laughing...Laughing...no wait...yep still laughing. I mean come on mom with all that grass and nothing in the pot you can spare a little! Jeeeezzz! You might have to start packing a house key in your bra! LOL :)