Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sour Cream Anyone?

This little girl was on a roll today! Lets me just recap her day for you. Pulled her diaper off and peed in various places around house, jumped on her new big girl bed, pulled all of my baby squash plants out of the garden, dumped gallon jug of apple juice on floor, and then she ended her night with a BANG! Sour cream all over the place. As you can see from the picture she covered the baked potatoes, counter, and herself. It is funny to me now but not 4 hours ago. I hope that I have a better day tomorrow with my little angel!





6 comments:

Liz said...

Okay I know you had a bad day but I got a laugh out of it. Look at the smile on that face! These days will pass and you'll be glad you took a picture to help you remember days like today. Your a good mom.

Amanda Griggs said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....this is some funny stuff! Just remeber everything your kids do book material! I can't believe that she peed around the house, I wonder how she thought of that?! I'm glad you decided not to blow your popcycle stand! Hopefully through your experiences you can teach me how to handle days like these!

Audrey said...

I really think that posts like this are only fun to read and reflect on. At the time, I am not pleasant to be around. I think I must be pretty scary because my kids rarely pull anything like this.

Bell Family said...

Wow what a day. I can't image that. Good luck. you are so good. I have enjoyed your thoughts. I am glad i can get to know you through this.
By the way I have just tagged you...check out my website to find out what you need to do. :)

Jessica Caldwell said...

I hate days like that, she did seem to enjoy herself! Painting is fun even when it's sour cream. I would have been P***** about the garden you have spent so many hours out in your yard.

peachytiffers said...

Wow! I thought girls were supposed to be easier! She is really cute!