I stayed up most of the night with Sage. He has a cold and was having a hard time breathing threw his nose. I finally get Sage to sleep and then I realize it is time to get up and get Will and Wayne off to school. I get them all bathed, dressed, fed, packed and ready. I do this all with a chipper attitude. I grab a diet coke and tell the boys that I am going to be on the computer if they needed anything. Wayne yells why do you sit on computer? I go because its fun! Wayne replies well its not fun for the kids! Today was the first time ever that Trey slept in! When I say slept in I mean he was not up at 5am he got up around 7am. I was starting to get worried and thought about checking on him. Things I should be doing, cleaning kitchen, nursing Sage, doing laundry, making a Levi quilt, and I could think of a 100 more things to be doing right know besides sitting on the computer. I am really not looking forward to putting up Christmas decorations. That would mean I would have to clean the garage. My house is usually pretty clean except the garage is the beast around here. Last thing on the list of priority's.
Spencer still has a job today! We are happy about that. His factory is shutting down and they are moving people around to other factories. We will get the same pay just a different job and responsibilities. I am just grateful we have not been layed off. He is such a hard worker and honest in all that he does. The Lord is taking care of us. Sorry this is just a bunch of rambling from me on this November Morning!
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
3 comments:
It's ok to ramble! lol
That's right, we have to keep the faith and everyone will be fine~
Have a great day and hugs and kisses all around that house!
love ya!
I'm so happy he still has his job :) Pay sleeped in also must be in the air. As for Christmas decoration I dont want to put any up b/c that would be admiting that its almost Christmas and well I'm just worried.
I'm sure glad to hear that Spencer is being moved around. That tells you a lot right there. Layoffs are sometimes a way to separate the wheat and chaff. And that boy aint no chaff!!! It's too obvious that he "high gluten" wheat with a soft wheat heart. (corny enough for ya?)
Post a Comment