Monday, November 10, 2008

Mike Jordan!

A couple of years ago we went on vacation to Las Vegas to see my Uncle Mike! He took us to the Hard Rock cafe and bought us a wonderful dinner. He then reached in his pocket and gave RaLee a $100 dollar bill for the rest of her trip! He has been a wonderful Uncle to me and I have always loved him so much. He is a hard working and caring man. He has since shaved his beard off and I did not recognize him! He always tells me I need to be hitting the gym now so I can handle my boys later! One of my most fondest memories of Uncle Mike is when he lived with us in Hell-Brook while he was building the bridge! I was playing in his room when I should not have been and I ended up vomiting between the wall and his bed. I did not tell anyone because I did not want to get in trouble for playing in his room. So a few weeks went by and finally Mom and him discovered the mess! Ohh the horror and the smell! Needless to say I was the one who had to clean it up! Sorry Uncle Mike! Sorry Mom! I bet you where so embarrassed over that one! One more memory I always told people my Uncle is Michael Jordan! Ha Ha made some money off that one a time or two!



2 comments:

Liz said...

I love my brother! He is the best ever. Always willing to do anything for anybody. He called me Friday and I will share that phone call when I can stop crying! So Shhh kids keep it secret.

Jessica Caldwell said...

Uncle Mike is one of those people that you dont need to see often to know that he loves you. He will give it to you straight thats for sure.