Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a cute little girl!

Jayden's nursery teacher commented on Sunday that if she did not have a dress on she would have no idea that she was a girl! That she is more rough and wild than some of the boys in her class! I laughed because I had to agree with her! These are just some of her favorite toys to play with! She does have a little white bear that she plays with. Jayden does love to get her hair done and wear my jewelery so I know that there is hope for her!



3 comments:

Liz said...

She is so funny. She is very girlie when it comes to how she wants to look but come play times it's boys stuff all the way! I love how she say's Mommy...Ma Nonny. It's the cutest thing I've ever heard!

Amanda Griggs said...

I love her personality! SOOOOO cute! She's not going to be one to mess with!!!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I think she is just as sweet and cute as can be. Honestly if she were an emotional girl you would go nuts because one of her brothers is always bugging her. You would always be trying to calm her instead she fights back!!!! Go Girl!!!