Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Poor Jayden




Jayden loves to climb on top of everything. It has been one of my great struggles with her to stop climbing things. I am constantly taking her down and telling her "No Honey you are going to get hurt". Well today she got hurt. Thank goodness she fell off the dinning room table onto the carpet and not the kitchen table onto the tile. This is a terrible picture but, she basically hamburger meat her top gum's. We have to pull her mangled gum's out of the space between her top 2 teeth. Blood was every where and I actually started to feel waves of Nausea from seeing it all. We called both of our Dentists and they both said the same thing if the teeth are solid then the gum's will heal themselves. That we do not need to bring her in. Hello did you see all the blood and hamburger meat? I feel so sorry for her. She is in a lot of pain. Although she hardly cried at all and just kept pointing to the table.

5 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

Poor thing, Payten fell off of one of my kitchen chairs and bloodied her top gums about a week ago. She hasnt climb the chairs since. Maybe this will stop Jayden from being a dare devil!! (For awhile anyway) Bad picture and all she still is so pretty.

Amanda Griggs said...

Awe, poor little thing! That looks so painful!!! I think as adults we are bigger wimps than the kids! At least it's not a trip to the dentist!

Liz said...

She was so funny in the van on our way to WalMart. She is just rattling on about her fall. Very animated! She was pointing at her teeth and pulling on her lips opening her mouth and showing me everything. Every now and then I would understand a word or two. Like Ma-Nonny for Mommy and then Mon Mon for Grandma. She was so funny because she was so serious and I didn't understand any of it. Her face and hand motions said it all! I'm so thankful she didn't fall into the glass doors of the China Cabinet!

Sharron said...

Bad news, she won't stop ... good news, she will still live through it, just make you look like a child abuser. All three of mine did stuff like this and I found when they are proud of their battle scars, it seems like they are hunting for new opportunities! More good news ... you get used to it and you don't get so queasy later! After a few years yhou just get mad as hops, ask your mom, she knows!!!

Liz said...

Yep I did get that way! The kids would say so and so hit me and I would say yea well go him hit back I don't want to hear it. But I did get very sick and nearly passed out when Amanda nearly lost her entire ear. It was in the hospital when they were stitching her all up I very nearly hit the floor but I had to get tough and be there for my little girl.