So here is us saying our last goodbyes before the jump!
I was the first to jump! Yes, I screamed bloody murder all the way out the plane. The guy I jumped with kept telling me how nice my hair smelt! I got to steer the parachute and really enjoyed my jump! It is an awesome feeling to jump out of plane 13,000 feet above the ground. I was really happy to have landed safely on the ground without any problems! My jumper was wearing flip flops! Will I do this again? Only if Spencer goes with me next time! I am pretty sure he will not go anytime soon! Ohh darn!
Amanda, loved every second of her jump! She had an awesome photographer that kept hitting on her! She was giving high fives and thumbs up to everyone. Me on the other hand I was hugging and kissing the ground! Amanda has gone back a few more times since then. It really was such a rush to jump out of a plane! Looking back I am so glad we decided to go! Amanda I love you! I wonder what our next adventure will be?

Looks, like Rocky Mountain Climbing or white water river rafting is in our future! Or maybe just Motherhood! Either way I am glad you are my sister and that I get to enjoy this jump with you!

6 comments:
I still think you guys are crazy but I'm also glad you did it. What an experience. No I would have passed out and not remembered a thing.
Sky diving was the craziest thing I have done. I would do it again in a heart beat, but the pocket book would take a hit if I did that. You can't describe the feeling of being in a free fall unless you've been in one. The best thing about the enitre jump was the few minutes you have just soaring in the air, looking at the earth, and the peace that you feel up in the air. AMAZING!!!!! If you guys would like to chip in and send me up again I will gladly take donations! Or if you need some jump support I will gladly go.
I think white water rafting is our next big move. . . Summer of 2010! Grandma, can you babysit?
holy scaryville batman! You are soo brave
hmm I'll tag ya cuz you sound interesting enough lol
check out my blog to see what you need to do!
Oh my gosh! I don't think I could ever do that. You are much braver than I am.
I say sure i'll go but when it comes down to it I cant. I passed out on a ride at knots berry farm I dont think I could handle sky diving. You two did seem to have a blast.
Hey I was on that ride with you at Knots that was so funny!
Post a Comment