Monday, November 3, 2008

Love Notes

Wayne received his very first Love Note today at school. He was so proud to show it to me. His teacher told me at parent teacher conference that Wayne has a group of little girls in his class that chase him around at recess. He has been telling me that their sure are a lot of CRAZY GIRLS at his school.








It reads

I like you Wayne! Complete with a fruit roll up taped to it!

He was more excited about the candy than the cute girl who wrote it!


5 comments:

Sharron said...

... and so it begins ...!

Liz said...

That's so cute!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I still have my first love note, however it was from 3rd grade. That is so cute thank heavens Wayne has good parents to help him along his journey!

Jessica Caldwell said...

John thought that Wayne was the funniest. I'm always reminded at how different men and women are. I wrote a love note in John's lunch and for two day's he looked right past it to get to is pink cookie. As he say's never get between a man and his food!!

Amanda Griggs said...

Your boys are going to be like the Job brothers-and drive all the girls wild!