I made me and the kids some breakfast, No that is not all for me. I have to share everything I have with the kids (drives me nuts)!
Did some sewing today! I love to sew and do crafts!
Ran the dishwasher twice today and hand washed a bunch of stuff.
Folded many loads of laundry!
Washed I don't know how many loads of laundry!
Did alot of this today! Due to a box of KIX!
MAde these brownies!
Dressed William for Pack Meeting!
Jayden and Trey did this all day! Played tea party and played outside all day!
While I was doing all the above, Trey and Jayden got quite. You only know that spells trouble when the kids go quite. I looked all around the yard and there they were, hiding behind the pile of bikes eating a tub of white frosting! Covered head to toe. Grandma laughed and I just took pictures. I am running around my house like a crazy woman and still seem to fall short on most days. I wonder why at night time I crash. I wonder why the kids get into things while I am busy just trying to keep up with all of them! I had a busy day and it will start all over in morning!
8 comments:
Girl, u wore me out just looking at your pictures, lol
You're such a good Mom~
Have a good night~
Blessings~
just me ~
Crystal you crack me up. Thought you would show some pictures of them covered head to toe in white frosting. LOL :) You are doing a grate job you are amazing!
I knew about the frosting....Want to know how I knew???? Because Trey threw it over my fence...Want to know how I knew??? Because Buffy disappeared outside for a while and when I called her to find out what she was up to, she came prancing up with her entire lower jaw buried in the frosting can. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))) I laughed pretty hard and knew instantly that Trey was involved. That boy is sneaky.
Thank you Jeremy! I needed a good laugh! Buffy probably thought it was Christmas! I can just see her now with her nose in the icing can. Thanks again I needed a laugh today!
Oh man each time I think my kids are driving me nuts I just have to read what yours are up to!! Trey is such a character; I dont know how you can shower and still have a house left when you are done. The best part is he ALWAYS has his Jayden right beside him those two are the best of friends. I love kids and what there little minds can come up with. The best is he threw the evidence over the wall, then the bog ate it. She loves living next to children :)
You are a {super} mom for sure!
That is some funny stuff!! It's amazing how busy days can get!
Jeremy I have chuckled and laughed all day long! I can only imagine how funny it was to see Buffy and her can of frosting. I wondered where the can went! Your a great neighbor! Thank you for the laughs all day long! I literally had tears rolling down my face!
Post a Comment