That was really fast and they look great!!!! I'm so excited for you to post your first experience eating your own produce although I would never eat a watermelon--yuck! (I know, I'm probably the only person you know who doesn't like them.)
I am the Mother to 5 beautiful children. 4 of the 5 are here on earth to give "HUGS and LOVES" to! 1 of my babies made his trip back home to his Heavenly Father. We are learning to listen with Christ like ears so we do not miss his quite presence in our home. So come on in and hopefully you will see that even through tragedy life can be beautiful.
4 comments:
Your garden looks really nice. I can tell you guys have worked so hard on your back yard. I want a watermellon
great! let me know when they will be done and I will be there to get the whole lot!
ok just kidding. but it did kind of remind me of Cruella De' Vil!
xoxo
That was really fast and they look great!!!! I'm so excited for you to post your first experience eating your own produce although I would never eat a watermelon--yuck! (I know, I'm probably the only person you know who doesn't like them.)
Wow! You've got to teach me your skills! I had four tomato plants and one habenero and they all fried!
Post a Comment