Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Night Night Jay-Bug

I was so excited to be pregnant with a little girl. I could not wait to be her mother. I thought she had the most adorable little girls room.





Jayden, grew up to love her bed just as much as Mommy did!





Today I decided to take down her crib and build her Big Girl bed. She was so excited to be in a Big Girl Bed. Me on the other hand I was upset. I was clearly more shaken up by this than her. My little girl is growing fast. I am so thankful for her! She went right to sleep with no problems! She looks so tiny in such a big bed.




Night Night JAY-BUG I love you!!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Okay that makes me want to cry. She does look little in that big bed. She is growing up so fast and talking more and more every day.

Amanda Griggs said...

Her new bedroom is so adorable! I can't believe how fast all of your kids are growing up!

Jessica Caldwell said...

That is sad that she is in her big girl bed. That means Payten is right behind her why can't they be little for a little longer. Pretty soon it will be potty training for Jayden!

peachytiffers said...

That room looks so cute!