St.Patty's Day!
Dressing up as a Cheerleader for one of Aunt RaLee's football games!
Aunt Carolyn got her a box of dress up clothes for her 2nd birthday! She loves her shoes!
This is where she sits to get all dolled up!
Her 4th of July Dress!
Her Christmas Dress that Dr.s wanted to cut off of her because she burnt her hand on Christmas Eve. When the Dr.'s left the room to go get the scissors, Mom and me pulled that dress off of her so fast. I was not letting them cut it off of her!
This is her at Easter. I am a fool for little white gloves!
2 comments:
She is such a little dolly and I love hearing her talk. She as the sweetest little voice. And she always looks so adorable. Although I do have some pictures I took yesterday and holy cow did she get dirty. I will have to post those. :)
Jayden always looks so sweet, even when you are cleaning the yard. You are awesome at making bows I have enjoyed putting the ones you made for Payten in her hair. Jayden is lucky to have you as her "Mon Nonny" you two will always have a special bond because she is your only dolly (For Now)
Post a Comment