A couple of days ago Trey ran into the kitchen and said Mom Sage stinks and I want to change him! He had already grabbed the diaper, wet wipes and unbuttoned his outfit!
Here came the hard part, taking the diaper off! Mom is their POOP in there? Yes Trey!
The look on Trey's face was priceless! He looked at Sage and said "Boo you stink"! I just laughed and laughed! Thanks Trey for helping out!
I decided to set him up for another photo shoot! I can't get enough of this little guy!
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago

7 comments:
That's hilarious!! What a good little helper!
Kaitlen would not come near Pay with a ten foot pole, if she is poopy. Good job Trey, it makes you feel so good when they want to help.
You have such cute stories posted. Thanks for sharing. It's fun to see what your family is up to. Hope you have a great thanksgiving.
Love the one of him looking in the diaper! He is such a funny little man. Glad your getting him trained well...lol. In fact that's his second diaper isn't it? That means he has changed one more than his grandpa Teele. He just couldn't ever stomach it. Oh well I didn't mind.
Hi Crystal. It's good to see your family and cute pictures of the new little guy. Hope you're doing well.
Trey is so funny! THe look on his face was one of disgust, but being a a boy he couldn't take his eyes off of it! Well get him all trained then let me borrow him for when our little one has a nasty one! J/K. . . I'm on poop detail, John's on puke detail!
Hey Crystal, how are you? I haven't talked to you in a long time! I still have the candle in a pumpkin glass holder you gave when you were my VT! I can't wait to use up the wax so I can use it to hold other cute stuff.
Your children look so adorable! Check out my blog so I don't lose yours ok?
http://mathewsmemorylane.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment