When we went to take this picture of me and kids instead, of saying "CHEESE" they all yelled "WORK"! I laughed because, I am trying my hardest to teach my boys the value of hard work.
Finally got the ground ready to plant.
Our finished flower bed!
Papa Reidhead fixed Trey's wagon today! He was so happy! Thanks Dad!
Papa Reidhead also cut me 4 more tires for my garden. We planted bell peppers and chili peppers today! My beans are sprouting and my squash is sprouting! So hopefully it will continue to grow! My yard is a work in progress. I enjoy the time we spend together as a family working on the yard. Some guy Spencer works with is giving us all of his gravel from his backyard for free! Stand by with baited breath waiting for the gravel pictures!
4 comments:
William loved working in the yard with me or going in the garden and picking veggies. I think his favorite was picking grapes. Glad I taught him something :). Your yard look good and when those snaps are 3 feet tall this spring you will be so proud of them! I have got to get my snaps in.
If he would just TRY the grapes!!!! Lol I think he would rather eat the dirt!
You are one hard working little lady. You wear me out!!!
I love the front yard it looks really good. I like that it waon't look like all your neighboors. The garden looks really good too, I'm glad that your veggies are growing!
Post a Comment