Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

William wanted to be a football player.I pulled out a white t-shirt, my bucket of paints and asked him to pick his number and his team colors! He picked #8 because he is turning 8 in 1 week! I made his pads out of his elbow and knee pads!









Wayne wanted to be a pirate. I also made his costume. He wanted chest hair!




Trey was going to be an adorable scarecrow. The day before Halloween I was blogging and Trey comes in and says. Mom I want to be Pan the Man for Halloween. I thought about it for a minute. I went shopping in my closet, Jaydens, and my craft closet. One hour later this is what I came up with! Trey really did think I was a magical mom or that I hung the moon! It made me feel good that he loved his costume!



Jayden is wearing Aunt RaLee's 13 year old Halloween costume. I added some tights and a hat. I thought she looked adorable. I remember RaLee wearing the costume and now RaLee is all grown up and its sad. They really do grow too fast.




Sage my baby boy! I love this little guy and he loves me the most!



So here goes my lame attempt to explain why I did not take any pictures these past couple of days!Okay, so I was so tired and worn out. Moms pics rock and I knew she would do it! Only Mom truly knows how busy I have been so she picked up my slack! Mom cleaned my kitchen and helped get the kids in costumes! Thanks Mom! Only Mom knows it takes a Village of people to raise kids! Ohh I totally robbed these pics from her blog! Your better watch out Mom!

4 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

Crystal I robbed her pictures also!! You made awesome costume's all of your children looked so cute. Good job!!!

Liz said...

Rob away! You worked hard this week and I don't mind helping out. I will send you some pictures I took that night that I didn't post...so you will feel better. Love you.

Tamra said...

how clever and creative you are. i never was good at the costume thing. not enough creativity in my bones i guess. but you did great. looks like a fun activity.

Sharron said...

So much work, so much fun. Go ahead Liz and make the rest of the grandmas look bad. I may have to block Mariah so I don't hear about it ... but then you are ten years younger than I am, sound good to you?