I saw this idea on a friends blog and totally had to do it! Except she made it look really easy to do! It is easy just a ton of steps! So much fun for the kids. They were excited to wear them to school today! I know a ton of pictures but, you have to see the fronts and the backs of each t-shirt!
Okay those turned out really cute! Love what you did with Jaden's. Her little "Punkin" dress. So cute! I have to get over there and finish RaLee's so she can wear hers to school tomorrow.
I am the Mother to 5 beautiful children. 4 of the 5 are here on earth to give "HUGS and LOVES" to! 1 of my babies made his trip back home to his Heavenly Father. We are learning to listen with Christ like ears so we do not miss his quite presence in our home. So come on in and hopefully you will see that even through tragedy life can be beautiful.
3 comments:
Okay those turned out really cute! Love what you did with Jaden's. Her little "Punkin" dress. So cute! I have to get over there and finish RaLee's so she can wear hers to school tomorrow.
Crystal those did turn out very cool. How creative, Jay's look cute on her.
Crystal! those are soo cute! I wish I would have seen this a day sooner!! lol good job!!
Post a Comment