Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Part 1

Jayden is so hard to take pictures of she refuses to look at the camera! I think I got one good pic of her.




Check out Treyton's Hobit feet. He is only 3 and his feet are HUGE!



I asked Trey to stop being silly and take a Handsome boy picture for me. This is what he gave me! One of the reason's we keep Trey around the house!



I guess Jayden got hungry! Nasty is all she could say!



Look at Mommy!



One last photo of Trey and Jayden! These 2 are best friends or the worst enemies! I love them so much!




I am so terribly bored today so this is what I did! House work and cleaning just did not sound all that appealing! Trey and Jayden. I still have 3 more kids to go!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I did not realize Trey's feet were so big! Love the last picture of the two together. Captures Jade's sweet face very well. Can't wait to see the baby's pic's.
Was talking to Bishop's wife, Brenda, this morning, and her only grandchild crawled yesterday. She has cried and cried because she can't be there. They live in Idaho. Made me realize how very blessed I am.

Amanda Griggs said...

Okay those were the funniest pictures that I have seen in a while!!

Sharron said...

These are such fun pics. I keep seeing Amanda in Jayden. Is it just me?

Havre fun carving all those pumpkins ... YUCK ... don't miss that one!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I Love pumpkin pictures its such a fun time of the year. I can't wait to carve them tomorrow!!! All the kids even William seemed to have fun with the pictures.