Monday, October 27, 2008

These Little Hands of Mine........





Trey and Sage have a very special bond! Trey is always loving on Sage. Trey constantly reminds me that Sage is tiny but that, I don't need to worry. Sage will get bigger and bigger. He was showing me his big boy hands and Sage's tiny little hands. I can not wait to see how big all of my boy's hands will get. I hope they stay little for a while. They grow too fast.

Sometimes I might upset you

Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
on furniture and walls.

But everyday I grow a bit
And soon I'll be so tall
That all those little fingerprints
Will be so hard to recall


So here's a special handprint
Just so that you can say
This is how my fingers looked
When I placed them here today.








2 comments:

Sharron said...

Don't you love hands? When Jon & I were dating, I fell madly in love with his. Sounds weird, huh? They were masculiine, not softer than mine (yuck! I would never go out a second time with a guy who had softer hands than I did), they could do whatever needed doing, stayed where they belonged :-) ,changed dirty diapers on neices & nephew, readily served so often and were so gentle.

Amanda Griggs said...

I love the poem you posted! I figured out how to decipher it! Great, great poem! Such beautiful kids!