Thanks to our favorite Uncle Royal we were able to take the kids to see Spanky Spangler, the Hollywood stunt men, The Iron Bandit and The Bounty Hunter. Spencer and I have taken our children to every Monster Jam show since William was old enough roll over. At the age of 2 William could tell you the name of the Monster Truck and who drove the truck. His love for Monster Trucks has grown just as he has. When we moved into our new home I asked him how he wanted his room decorated. He brought me his little Monster Truck and said Mom I would love my room to be Bounty Hunter Blue! So we headed off to Home Depot and requested 2 cans of Bounty Hunter Blue! William idealizes Jimmy Creten he is bounty Hunter's Driver. Well on Friday night Will's dreams came true he got to sit and visit with Jimmy Creten and watch his show right up front. I have never seen a little boy be so excited! Uncle Royal asked Jimmy to ask Will what color his room is? William replied it is BOUNTY HUNTER BLUE. William then preceded to tell Jimmy about all of the other Monster Trucks and who drove them. As if Jimmy did not all ready know. Bounty Hunter is Married to The Scarlet Bandit Donna Creten. William then asked him where his wife was? I think Jimmy got a tear in his eye. Anyways we all had so much fun. I can not believe how cold it was outside. I was terrified at all of the stunts the stunt men did. It was a fun night out with the kids. My boys are waiting patiently for Monster Jam 2009! My dream one day would be to take them all to the Monster Jam World Finals held in Las Vegas! Thank you uncle Royal for such a wonderful night!
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
4 comments:
Baby blessing to monster trucks ... that's a stre-e-e-etch! Good to keep variety in your life, huh? Give all those dolls hugs from us!
I have never been to a monster truck show before! You guys look like you have a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute,
How fun for your boys! You have the cutest kids! When I asked Adam if he knew the name Rohtisburger he about died he is a Steelers fan because of him. I know you mentioned that a few posts ago but that is cool.
Hey Crystal, Rob is mad at me now cause I told him about the big monster truck thing you guys went to. We went to one in Holbrook and he was pretty disappointed ... so I guess I failed him again. Let me know when another one is coming to town and maybe I will get him up to it ... and of course Gabriel and Garrett will want to come to. Some guys (most) never grow up! Personally, I liked the demolition derby my dad took us to when I was in jr high way better:-D
Post a Comment