I decided to make some Home made banana bread today. When Spencer saw it he said from Scratch? When I told Mom I had made bread she said from Scratch? When the boys came home from school and saw the bread they could not believe I made a loaf of bread! So here it is my loaf of bread made from Scratch! I thought it turned out pretty good! Will is now bringing me all of my cook books asking me if I can make that from Scratch? I think it is pretty pathetic that my children, husband, and mom were surprised by my scratching abilities! I want to try and make something once a week from scratch! Where did the word scratch come from anyways?
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
3 comments:
Okay it's not that I didn't think you were capable. LOL It's just that nobody cooks from scratch any more. Your bread looks great!
Thought you said you didn't want to pull out the Kitchen Aid? Oh well I'm proud of you sister!
Hey, I always have faith in your cooking skills. Even though you didn't bring me over some of my most favoritest bread in the whole wide world.
Post a Comment