Friday night Spencer, RaLee, Amanda, John and I went to a Haunted House. Spencer and I were just excited to get away from the children for the evening! Thanks Grandma for watching them yet again! Anyways, Instead of holding my husbands hand I am left holding RaLee's hand. I thought for a moment....... Awe how sweet! I am not going to lie, their were some parts of the haunted house's that were pretty scary. So RaLee and I were walking hand in hand into an old school bus that had scary looking people on the bus and one of them says "Ohh sisters which one shall we eat first?" RaLee pushes me towards them and yells "Take her eat her!" Ohh thanks RaLee!
The very last Haunt we went into was called The Wrath. RaLee even though, she had just offered to feed me to the bus people she huddled close to her big Sister. At the very beginning I said "RaLee you will be fine just relax". Well one of the witches heard her name so threw out the entire Haunt all the actors kept saying "Ralee where are stones RaLee?" She was terrified because they knew her name! She held my hand tighter than ever! When each of the witches would come up and ask her where the stones were? She would yell back I don't have the stones! We got about 20 feet from the exit and this big tall tree looking thing starts coming after RaLee and me. I was terrified. I can honestly say I was running so fast but, my feet did not go any where. Ralee let go of my hand and took off running leaving me where I stood. Thanks again RaLee! Needless, to say we all had some really good laughs and scares! RaLee where are the Stones, will be one of things we will always remember! Life is always fun when RaLee is around! Ohh, we did not take Sage into the haunts he stayed outside with Aunt Amanda.
4 comments:
Is that the "Tree Guy" on stilts you were talking about behind you guys? Or is that just a statue? Looks like you guys had lots of fun. It made RaLee's spring break. Thanks for taking her. And thanks to John for being smart and knowing the answer to the riddle on the radio! I still can't believe how him and Amanda win stuff like that.
It was a blast although I didn't go into any of the haunts. I still had the cutest date there! Yep, Sage was by far the least scariest, and cutest kid ever!!
Sounds fun .... at least it would have about 30 years ago! Give me the babysitting!
Looks like you all had a fun time.
Post a Comment