The kids and I had a good day today. Trey and Jay Jay spent the day painting and watching Toy Story. I love Toy Story and Cars they are my favorite! I love days like today.
Hi, Crystal! I didn't know you had a blog. I'll have to add you to my links on my page. Welcome to the blogging world. I'm glad we can keep up with your family as you sure have a cute bunch of kids!
Hi again! No, I didn't know she had put pictures up. I looked at her blog yesteday and I swear I totally missed those. Thanks for letting me know. She's so good at taking pictures.
I am the Mother to 5 beautiful children. 4 of the 5 are here on earth to give "HUGS and LOVES" to! 1 of my babies made his trip back home to his Heavenly Father. We are learning to listen with Christ like ears so we do not miss his quite presence in our home. So come on in and hopefully you will see that even through tragedy life can be beautiful.
3 comments:
Hi, Crystal! I didn't know you had a blog. I'll have to add you to my links on my page. Welcome to the blogging world. I'm glad we can keep up with your family as you sure have a cute bunch of kids!
So cute! They just look like they are having a blast!
Hi again! No, I didn't know she had put pictures up. I looked at her blog yesteday and I swear I totally missed those. Thanks for letting me know. She's so good at taking pictures.
Post a Comment