Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Part 3

Wayne is so much fun to take pictures of. He has always looked so good in his pictures if he is not making a silly face!





No really William tell how much you hate doing this for your Mom!



3 comments:

Liz said...

You actually got some pictures of Wayne not making googly eyes at the camera. Good job.
Now William He's getting at that age where they are sick of photos but keep it up they will be grateful one day.

Amanda Griggs said...

Okay, so I didn't have to pee until these pictures made me laugh till I had to pee! Will is HILARIOUS, and Wayne is so handsome when he is smiling, but he is funny with all of his expressions~!

Jessica Caldwell said...

You finally got William's mean face. I don't know why but it still makes me laugh when he dose that. I know he is trying to express his feeling's, heck sometimes I want to make faces when I'm mad. But it is just so darn funny. Wayne did smile nice for you !