Friday, October 10, 2008

Soaring Eagle!


School from Mrs. Bencomo's point of view...........William is a delight to have in class! Will is an Honor Roll Student and a Soaring Eagle. He has 100% in math, science, and social studies. She also said William has gorgeous hand writing and that he is very artistic. She also told us how funny the kid is with his witty remarks he will make in her class room. He needs to work a little bit harder on his spelling words. She went on to say what a sweetheart she thinks he is.


School from Will's point of view..............The school bus is hot and school lunches are nasty! His favorite subject is P.E. and recess. He plays football with his best friends, the twins Drew and Rand Rothisberger. Drew is good at throwing the football, Rand is good at kicking and William is the best receiver. Drew and Rand's Uncle plays pro football for the Steelers. So with that being said they all think they are pros! William also likes to find frogs at school and will let me know all about the frog family living in the man hole. Library is fun but, you have to be still and whisper. William is a firm believer in recycling. I was throwing cans in the garbage can the other day and he asked me if I thought the Earth was just a big Dumpster? Why don't you recycle Mom? He also thinks homework is a cruel and unusual punishment!


School from Mom's point of view...................I really like Will's teacher. She is a hard worker and tries to make school fun for the kids. She also listens when I have a question about his education. When asking Will why he has holes in all of his new school pants he said Mom if you played PRO football everyday you would have holes in your pants as well Momma! Because, William loves homework so much, we decided that if he is naughty we will have him write 20 sentences I will not...........this might explain the good handwriting! I am happy that my son is doing well and is having a positive experience at school! I cried when he got his little award today at school. While he was standing on the stage to receive his award he wiggled his tooth the entire time. It made me and Spencer laugh so hard!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so proud of William. Good job Buddy!

Amanda Griggs said...

Good job little man!!! Keep up the awesome work!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I told John about him going to school to learn football. He laughed so hard when John was little he went to school to be a b-ball player! I'm so proud of Will and you I know how hard you have worked to help Will in school!!!!