Thursday, October 23, 2008

NIGHT NIGHT NIGHT!



I walked into the computer room tonight and found Jayden laying in Sage's bassinet she said its NIGHT NIGHT NIGHT time Mom.........Go get Sage!!!!






Jayden wanted us to go get Sage. It is time to go to Night Night Night!

3 comments:

Sharron said...

A few years ago a young friend of mine went in for her sosgram and found out that the baby she was carrying would probably make it through the while pregnancy but not live long after birth. The little boy did live juat a few hours, but they did have time to give him a name and blessing and to hold him. His funeral was so touching. His mother (one of my former beehives)spoke at the funeral and taught us all so much. You could tell that the spirit had been right next to her and her husband for months carrying them through the long wait. These experiences are so precious aren't they? Especially when we are dealing with the day to day challenges of raising children. I hope you can embrace this feeling, especially when you need to draw on it. Your kids are so wonderful and are so blessed to have you and Spencer for parents, but they are living in the world and will give you normal challenges because of the outside influences. I know you will be able to stay close to them and continue to lead them on the right path.

I do love knowing young people like you guys. It helps keep some of oldsters going!

Mariah said...

What a sweet little mamma. Your family is so fun. I love seeing all the neat things that you're up to, and how much they are all growing up. Sweet picture!

Jessica Caldwell said...

That is the funniest picture of her. She has loved having a baby around. She truly is a pretty little girl.