Friday, October 24, 2008

Sage 3 Months Old







I can not say enough about all of my children but, there is just a very special Spirit that a baby brings into a home. Sage is a wonderful baby! I would consider him to be the dream baby. He is always happy and content. He loves his brothers and sister so much. He is already sleeping though the night and wakes up happy! Everyone loves Sage! I think he is so adorable. He is growing a little flat top all on his own. All of my kids go through this chubby stage for about a month and then they thin up! So I thought I would get pictures of his little chubs before he thins up. Babies grow to fast, I am trying to enjoy each moment I can with my baby! Sage is discovering his little hands and wants them in his mouth at all times. He will giggle and laugh at you all of the time. I love his facial expressions! Grandma Reidhead made his little blue and white blanket. Thank you so much Mom we adore it!

6 comments:

Liz said...

His little pictures are adorable! You did a great job and the blanket really stands out. He is such a sweet sweet little baby. he just wants to be with people.

Sharron said...

Cute, cute, cute. Isn't it fun seeing how all these genes get shaken up in all the kids?

Jessica Caldwell said...

He is a very pretty baby, he has grown way to fast. Next he will be crawling, and you guys will be thinking about your next baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal Eldredge said...

Ha ha Jessica your so funny!!

Rustino Scar said...

I was just looking at your kids and they are all ADORABLE!!! So cute. Your mom tracked me down, and i'm glad cuz I am sooo out of the loop out here. Seriously, your family is amazingly cute1

Jessica Caldwell said...

I know I'm funny!