Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blessing Day








It is so hard for me to even explain or express the feelings that are in my heart. I feel so much love and gratitude for my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a beautiful little baby boy. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be his Mother. I pray daily that I can teach him and guide him in the path he should follow. Thank you to all of my friends and family who helped make this special day possible for us.

3 comments:

Amanda Griggs said...

That is such an awesome photo with all the men!

You guys did a wonderful job on your testimonies. They were great.

Jessica Caldwell said...

I love the picture with all the men it is very sweet and neat to see all the Priesthood holding him.

sheri said...

WOW! what a cool picture!! Such a beautiful family!