Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Painting the house!








Here are some pictures for Aunt Tamara. I painted the bottom half Spencer painted the top half. I was terrified to go up any higher than that! It was so much fun painting our own house and not hiring someone to do all the work for us. It gives you such a sense of accomplishment! Spencer and I love doing projects together. We have fun and really get to know each other while working together! Mom made my curtains and I love them! Almost 8 yards of fabric in each curtain! I love decorating my home and doing projects around the house.

3 comments:

Amanda Griggs said...

I'm so grateful that I am able to just 'borrow' equipment like that! Good thing you were ab;e to get it into your house!! TIGHT SQUEEZE! It looks sooooooo good!

Jessica Caldwell said...

It makes your entire house look so nice its so amazing what a can of paint can do. I would love to see the kids rooms on your blog!

Tamra said...

Yeah your paint job makes mine look like a mickey mouse job. haha I'm glad I didn't have a room like that. it would have never gotten painted. What a beautiful home you have. I've had Danica here all weekend helping me do some redecorating. she's really good at it and I'm not so i'm glad she came to help me. It sure is fun to keep up with what's going on with everyone!