Here is our little garden. We have 3 grape vines, pumpkins, zucchini and watermelons growing in our backyard. I have more room for more box's just thought I would try 2 first then go from there! The boys are learning to work! I am learning all about watering, disease and pest control. Most of our neighbors tease us because, we have so many children, food under all the beds and now a garden. I tell them to laugh all they want! I enjoy gardening, it is nice to be outside working and not inside tackling the laundry room! We are about to plant our winter grass and finish our brick work!
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
7 comments:
It's looking great! It's changed alot just since Sunday. We all know what the Prophet's have been warning us about for a long time now. You will be blessed, and so will your neighbors, because you have food and water. So let them laugh. Your doing good keep it up!
Nice that you can now grow a garden. We are pulling frozen onions out of the ground and hauling in wood for the fire!
www.maskeys.blogspot.com
Forget the neighbors save yourself!
Just kidding! It's awesome that your garden is doing so well. I've been o sick to do one this season.
Hey there,
I'm glad you found me. Someday I'll get my pictures organized so I can find the right ones for my blog. I love seeing all the fun things your family is up to. I have a place picked out for a garden but haven't gotten to it yet. You guys look like you've got a great one going. Isn't it funny how long boys love to work when it involves dirt, tools, and being outside. :-D Take care of yourself.
I have my spot all picked out for our garden. Yours looks really good, dont you love this time of year!
That is awesome!!! I have not had great luck with my gardening attempts. I want to keep trying, but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed currently. This spring I want to tackle it again. You'll have to come and give me some advice.
Post a Comment