Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hungry!


Today Jayden kept coming up to me saying Hungry? I was busy running around the house doing chores while Sage was sleeping. Sad to say I was to busy to notice that Jayden was trying to tell me she was hungry. I walked past her only a few times when I noticed she had taken care of herself! All by herself she got peanut butter, honey, bread and a knife. When I asked her if she needed any help with her sandwich she said NO! Needless to say I felt terrible, ignoring her to the point of starvation. Maybe next time she tugs on my pant leg and says HUNGRY hopefully I will take the time to make the little girl a sandwich.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That's cute! So smart to know everything she needed! By the way were you working on a "Choir" or your chores...JK.

Amanda Griggs said...

When they're hungry they're hungry. Knowing kids though it was probably 9 am, and she just had breakfast.