Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Reidhead Style


When our family gets together we are always rough housing and teasing each other until someone ends up getting hurt! It is what keeps us together!







Royal and Jessica



It is always fun to be on top of the dog pile never on the bottom someone always farts and makes everyone else sick!


I think Royal got elbowed in the eye in this pic!


The little kids getting Uncle Dee and Royal thinking he needed to be kicked in the butt!


Parents are not off limits, spinning Mom around was all apart of the good times! Even if you are pregnant you are not off limits!



What they were thinking who knows??



Anyways, as you can see we are a family that loves to play and rough house. It is only fun if someone gets hurt and people are bleeding!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I hadn't seen that video clip. That was a crazy Thanksgiving and then a few hours later Chauncey died and so much changed with the boys. It's always good to remember the good times. Now I thought I had all of those pictures of me deleted! :)

Jessica Caldwell said...

I was so skinny I agree no more photos j/k That was a fun Thanksgiving even the dog pile!

Amanda Griggs said...

They were shaking all of our good food up! Was that the year we ate at night for some reason? HAHAHA- In turn the only year we had leftovers! That was a fun year! Everyone looked so good!