Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rolling Baby Boy

Sage rolled over for the 1st time today. I thought Trey was pushing him over when I was not looking. To my unbelief it was indeed Sage rolling himself over. I love babies thats why I keep having them! Everyone says babies are hard, they are lying babies ROCK! Spencer and I love babies. It is the ones that can talk and give their opinions you need to watch out for. Anyways, I am so happy he is healthy and able to ROCK and ROLL! I am however sad at how fast he is growing. I took a picture of him the second I realized he was rolling. I wanted to remember what he was wearing and what he looked liked!




5 comments:

Amanda Griggs said...

Just yesterday he was being stuborn nad not wanting to be delievered. Today he is rolling over!! WOW, I'm sad at how fast they have all grown. Pretty soon mine will be here, and I will be excited and willing for more 24/7 tilt-a-whirl rides!

Jessica Caldwell said...

Sage is growing way to fast, I can't believe that he is rolling over. One kid is in her big girl bed and the other is rolling over

Hampstead Young Women said...

I laughed out loud that you thought he was being pushed over and not rolling on his own, how funny! They grow so fast. He is adorable.

Liz said...

He is so anxious to get down and run with the kids! Look out four boys will be running through the house before you know it.

Sharron said...

And so it begins ...!