Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Friends Tigger and Pooh

I never buy the new things for the babies. I usually just lay them on the floor with a handmade quilt from an Aunt or Grandma. We saw this toy at Costco and decided to buy it and put it up for Christmas for Sage. Well with him rolling over we decided to bust it out early. As you can tell from the picture Sage is just not getting it at all. It looks more like a small baby torture device! The older boys found out it spins around really fast. You can only imagine the giggles that were had watching poor Sage spin around and around! I do not know if Sage will ever figure this out like the Happy Baby on the box!


So until he does figure this out, we will stick to laying safely on our back and rolling over the old fashion way!

3 comments:

Liz said...

That is hilarious! Maybe to be put back up until Christmas? Looks like his neck is not quite strong enough? And of course much safer for Sage. LOL:)

Jessica Caldwell said...

You always get so eager for them to try the new toy that they aren't old enough for. I do the same thing I get so excited for them to love the preasant when i was better off giving them the stuffed animail! I love you, you are a great mommy!!!

peachytiffers said...

You had me laughing out loud. I can just picture the boys spinning the baby around! And your comment about a torture device! I'm still laughing!