Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scouts!



William had Scouts tonight. He went last week, but this week he had his Uniform. Yes I teared up while helping him with his yellow thing! He is so excited! I really want to have all of my boys be Eagle Scouts. I feel it is important. I hope with a lot of hard work from all of us we can accomplish this goal! I made a bunch of brownies today for his Pack! They turned out okay I thought!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Your Family is too cute!! Michael said to tell you Hi!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I cant believe how big he has gotton. I teared up when I saw his picture he is such a sweet heart. I hope he will always be excited for scouts!!

Sharron said...

Just think, you lucky woman get to help make 12 pine wood derby cars. How did you manage to be so lucky;-) Enjoy the cubbing. dad gets the scouting!

Liz said...

He looks so happy/proud. He is growing so fast!

Amanda Griggs said...

He is such a little stud!