Tonight was date night. After, a long and busy day of trying to get everything ready for Williams Baptism tomorrow. We decided we needed to take some time away the kids and go out. It was not until we where about to go into Black Angus when, we both realized we matched! He was thinking "Where's Waldo" and I was thinking "Santa's Elf's"! Either way we have laughed and laughed our rears ends off over this one! Maybe next time we should take the time to check each other out before we leave the house!

5 comments:
Crystal that is funny! Next time you wear that together throw on some santa hats or better yet make you and spence one of those elf hats you made for Trey's Halloween costume only instead of a feather ad a bell at the top. LOL :)Usually it's you and I that match. The first few times it happened we laughed but after years of showing up some where wearing the same color it's just weird.
That's funny!!!1
OK that is so funny, you two are so cute together. Date night whats that?????
Ho ho ho? Crystal, you look so much like your mother in the first picture. I never noticed that before!
I look just like her! You should see peoples faces when I go to Joe City or her old stomping grounds! Its like they have seen a Ghost! Mom does not believe me when I tell her look just like her!
Post a Comment