Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Alien Maker

All William wanted for his birthday was an Alien Maker. Every time it came on TV all of the kids would shout and let me know all about the ALIEN Maker. On Williams birthday he was so excited to open the Alien Maker. The next morning at 6:30am all 4 kids stood at the bottom of my bed holding the alien maker. So we got up and showed them how to make an Alien. They all love it and had so much fun.

Well fast forward a couple of days. Trey and Jayden will not leave the Alien maker alone. I am not joking or exaggerating when I say that Trey sat in the kitchen from 6:30am-3:00pm today. If anyone knows Trey they know that he never sits still! Trey is always busy and into everything. This is the 1st thing I have found that he just loves to do all day long. It is even helping him learn his colors and counting! I needed to have some peace and quite in my house today! It will be worth getting some more mud and alien goo! I am so glad William wanted this for his birthday present. Sorry Will!





7 comments:

Tamra said...

what a fun b-day present. danica would still love one of those today. she still loves to play with playdough. ;o)

Sharron said...

Can delayed 4-year olds work those things?

Eldredge Family said...

Yes! You would just need to show him how the first couple of times and then let them go from there. Jayden just turned 2 and she loves it! It is $14.99 and you can buy refills for it they are $4.99!


I still can not wrap my mind around the fact that Danica is indeed an Adult. She is married, has a job, school and is decorating a home! I think it is awesome! You should buy her one and take pics! It really is alot of fun!

Liz said...

This must be a magical toy because NOTHING occupy's Trey for very long. Maybe we have just needed to tap into his creative side all along!

Amanda Griggs said...

Nothing better than Aliens for a little boy!!!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I'm glad Trey found something he likes. I love playdough, I make it for Kaitlen all the time. Haven would also like an alien maker.

Unknown said...

I just found your blog. Man your kids are so cute. I didn't even realize you had that many...but heck I have two and you are older than me... Well it is great to check up on you. I just set up a craft blog too if you want check it out. mycutelittlecrafts.blogspot.com