I am so very Thankful to have the opportunity to hang 7 stockings! I am so Thankful for all of my children and what each stocking represents!
I am in love with my Tree this year. This picture really does my Tree no justice at all! It is very bright, cheery and sparkly!
I hand made all of the curly bows! My finger tips went a little numb there towards the end!
I have to say that Trey was the most excited about helping decorate this year. He had boxes unloaded and wreaths and garland strung up every where! We decided at 7pm on Friday night to decorate the tree. We had Hot Coco, watched Home Alone and listen to Christmas Music! Jayden was the first to fall asleep, Sage, William, Wayne and somewhere around Midnight Trey finally caved in and fell asleep! We had a wonderful night! I tried to watch and memorize each moment and enjoy this year to the fullest.
On a side note Spencer and I got up at 3am and went to our 1st black Friday Walmart sale! We personally had a blast! We think it might be our new tradition! Walmart and then go to Rudy's for breakfast! More pictures to come of Spencer and I decorating the outside of the house!
8 comments:
I can't wait to see your tree. But your right pictures of trees are hard to get. You almost have to take them in the dark with the tree lights on to get the right effect. But its pretty and colorful just like Trey wanted. How fun! I miss having little ones this time of year. Maybe that's why every year it gets harder and harder for me to find the want to decorate! Last year I had Jessica's three girls so that helped get me in the spirit.
They are gorgeous colors! Rest those hands, I'm sure you'll have more great ideas soon enough...
You are so creative, I loved seeing your place in AZ and when you came to visit and have goodies for me to enjoy.
I know the color of our tree this year, I just haven't decided on the look yet...
Amen to Liz ... it just isn't the same without the kids. Bless Sarah's heart, she would hang in there with me but now she has her own and I could tell she and her rommies were having fun planning and plotting. Gess I'll have to to get Old Feller up and moving again!
Oh yeah, love the t-shirts and under wear. Mariah's boys live like that, even with no heat on!
your tree is beautiful. I love it. I'm like your mom. This is the first year that at least one or two of my kids haven't been here to help me decorate. good thing Jim is good help.
I love the tree it is such an unique idea! You always have your house decorated to the nines. I have the neat idea to hang my stockings, but I just have to make it. That will be a this weekend project while John is hanging outside lights. You would think I was asking him to build a house!
I cant wait to see it you always have such pretty trees. Mom has to have her trees up it wouldnt be the same without ALL THREE of them. I cant believe you made those bows you really have became a Martha:)
Amanda that is so funny..."You would have thought I asked him to build a house". Cracks me up. I mean come on you didn't ask him to invent the light bulb's just hang them! Teele decided he wanted his "Fence" decorated last year. FIRST he has ever decorated anything. I mean the guy is allergic to the box that holds the decorations. So I come home and there are these white lights, from your wedding, just draped all over this fence. It looked so "Hickville" but hey he was SO SO proud! Funny man of mine.
Post a Comment