Sunday, December 28, 2008

Introducing my new baby Sitter!

I thought I would introduce my new Baby sitter! They love the trampoline and I love it as well! If only I could get it to cook and clean for me! I would be set!

5 comments:

Liz said...

I hadn't seen where you put the tramp it looks good there and they will love it maybe not as much as mom!

Jessica Caldwell said...

Kaitlen also loves her trampoline, she wishes Payten likes it but she goes out and jumps then comes back in to warm up then she goes right back out again! Haven was very happy to hear Daddy has a tramp. I'm glad your kids are loving it.

Chandy said...

That's one great looking sitter, there, Crystal! Anyway, no we don't live in Utah with all the snow, we spent Christmas here at my in-laws in South Jordan.

We live in North Texas, and it rarely snows there.

Amanda Griggs said...

It's a good sitter. Keeps them in one area, and exercises them all at once.

Chandy said...

Junk food and baked potato bar on Costco plates means only one thing-convenience! Food's yummy either way!