My Mom made me this sign for my living room wall. I wish you could see the detail of every letter! I think it is so pretty! It is made from old barn wood!She made one for each of us girls! All 3 of them are so darn cute!
Mom also made each of us girls a hand towel for each holiday! I love these towels! They never fall off and they are always adorable! Thank you Mom for such a wonderful Christmas!
My cousin Chani made me my calendar Velcro chalk board! I thought it was adorable and so much fun! I love the detail of each item she made!
My cousin Megan made these beautiful Heritage books for all of Grandma Reidheads family. Every single one of us enjoyed going through the pages! This gift was awesome! Megan had to have worked endless hours on all of these books!
Grandma Reidhead made each of her grand daughters a set of pillow cases. She hand embroidered each stitch. I think they are so beautiful. Thank you Grandma!
Amanda made all of us girls this framed picture. Her sister in Law Tara took the picture and Mandy wrote and framed it for us. It says "enjoy the journey". Something I need to remember daily!
My father and mother in law embroidered each of our kids their very own towel! I love the towels and the kids enjoy them as well! Hard work when you have over 30 grand kids!
They also embroider each of the married kids these signs with the Temple we were married in! A very thoughtful gift! Thank you!
Georgia drew this picture of Kenny, Spencer's little brother. I thought she did a great job. I have thought of a very clever way to hang this picture. I will have to post a picture of it later when I am done!
Georgia embroidered this hand towel for me! She said she always hears me say ROUND them all up! I thought this was so cute!
Georgia also made me this breastfeeding cover up! It is really handy! I think it great.
I really enjoyed this Christmas season. I received many great and wonderful presents. So much thought and time went into each one. Thank you everyone!
I will have to post pictures of all of the things I made this year as gifts! It was fun!
5 comments:
You did receive some beautiful gifts. The handmade kind are certainly the best, in my opinion. Taralee made some cards for me to give out on all occasions to people. I love them.
I loved all of my handmade gifts. My picture Amanda made is so beautiful and I love the sign that mom made for me. I also LOVE the journel that you made, Kaitlen was very jealous(hint her birthday is comming up)J/K
You were right, they were all precious; I'm jealous, I want them all! :D
I loved how "home Made" Christmas was. We got new stuff too but I love my journal you made me and the gift Spencer made was AMAZING! I keep trying to figure out where I really want to put it. I know it fits in the laundry room but I also want to see it more often so maybe the living room? I don't know. Decisions decisions!
My wise young friend, I think you have answered a question that has been reeling around in my mind for the last weeks, but even more the last few days. Christmas just hasn't been like it used to be. I used to spend the whole year coming up with what I could make for each of my loved ones, now it has become what can I get for them. We can lose the "good old days". Now the next question is, can we bring them back?
Post a Comment