Wayne got this Monster truck toy for Christmas and Jayden has claimed it!
I was putting the gifts away today and found this popout book. I thought well I will give it a try. She actually really liked it! So here is to hoping that my little girl will be some what girly! However she does like to have her hair and clothes all girly!
2 comments:
What a cute post. She is just like you. You hated playing with dolls and took every opportunity to TORTURE Jessica's dolls. Like hanging them from the ceiling fans! Man you LOVED watching her cry over that! You loved your clothes and hair done but preferred action figures-She-Ra and He-Man and your brothers trucks. You did love your wagon! By the way her hair is ADORABLE today!
ALL I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you deserve her, you were always so mean to my dolls. When I was younger I thought of them as my real children and you would do everything but destroy them (Mom would have spanked you) Jayden is such a pretty little girl I LOVE her hair today it is so darn cute.
Post a Comment