Babies first Christmas! We had fun getting things for our happy little guy! I think he had a wonderful Christmas! Not like he will even remember it but I will!
Wow he did get alot. I didn't get to see everything as I was helping Trey open his boxes. He was so funny if a box proved to be too difficult to open he just threw it and moved on to the next package!
I love babies first Christmas they are so inocent looking but in their eyes they know that something special is happening. Payten LOVES that Walker/Wagon conbo set.
Oh wow! Looks like he is VERY loved! He is such a cute little guy. I love the thermals. Brody has some...but they are skin tight on him now! ha ha. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
I am the Mother to 5 beautiful children. 4 of the 5 are here on earth to give "HUGS and LOVES" to! 1 of my babies made his trip back home to his Heavenly Father. We are learning to listen with Christ like ears so we do not miss his quite presence in our home. So come on in and hopefully you will see that even through tragedy life can be beautiful.
4 comments:
Wow he did get alot. I didn't get to see everything as I was helping Trey open his boxes. He was so funny if a box proved to be too difficult to open he just threw it and moved on to the next package!
I love babies first Christmas they are so inocent looking but in their eyes they know that something special is happening. Payten LOVES that Walker/Wagon conbo set.
What a lucky and blessed baby! I love the pic where he seems to lying on his gift, that's precious!
Your family's blog is so fun to follow, I'm glad I found your blog!
Hugs!
Oh wow! Looks like he is VERY loved! He is such a cute little guy. I love the thermals. Brody has some...but they are skin tight on him now! ha ha.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment