Sage was born in July. I spent a good part of my time swimming and just being in the water. I also decorated his room in little sail boats!
Jayden's nick name is Jay Bug. When her hair finally got long enough for pigtails she looked liked a little lady bug. So we started calling her Jay Bug after this quilt.
Trey loves tractors! Just like the quilt says. Every time he sees a tractor he yells TRACTOR! You have to acknowledge the Tractor or he will get louder and louder.
Wayne loves Papa Teele and anything Cowboy!
William loves all animals. Brenda spent hours on this quilt. She embroidered each and every square of this quilt.
My children each love their quilts. Brenda and Larry spent alot of time and thought into each quilt! I feel they are such beautiful quilts for my kids. I am thankful for such a kind and loving grandma and grandpa for my children. I love you Brenda and Larry! Thank you!
3 comments:
The pictures just don't do the quilts justice. I have had the privilege of getting to view them and they are awesome. The detail and embroidery work is perfect. They spent alot of time making sure each quilt fit each ones personality! I love the Eldgredge family. You lucked out when you got Brenda and Larry for parents-in-laws.
I love those quilts they are perfect for your children. Let her know that K-T likes princess and Payten loves Sesame Street and Haven loves dog's OK J/K. They are keep sake's thats for sure.
They are so cool! She did an awesome job on them!
Post a Comment