Thursday, December 11, 2008

T-Rex!

Wayne got this Dinosaur puzzle for his birthday. It took Spencer and I a couple of hours to figure it out but, he finally came together. It says 6+ on the box, I think they meant 6+ hours to put the thing together! The kids love it!



3 comments:

Liz said...

What a good dad to sit there and do that! That was an impressive "Skelly Bones". Do you remember Wayne calling skeleton that? Cracked me up.

Jessica Caldwell said...

I think it is neat that he is only six and likes things like that most kids would be bored out of their mind to have to but a 6 hour T-Rex together.

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

Three blondes go into this bar and sit down and start doing shots of whatever and they keep saying Yahoo we did it! And finally the bartendar said, what are u celebrating and they said well it took us 1 year to do our puzzle! And the bartendar said well that's nothing to celebrate about...and they said ahhuh..it says on the box 3 to 5! HEEHEE