Thanks Tamra! She was carrying a sewing machine in one arm and other stuff in the other with the phone, talking to Teele, hooked under her chin walking up the stairs! She got to the top and lost her balance dropping everything but the phone. Then she cracked her toe/foot on the banister. It actually kept her from tumbling all the way down becuase she was able to grab it just in time. OWIE!
ONe more year and you'll be an offical adult ... according to the world and news media any way. No hurry though, you have to stay young to keep up with those cute kids!
Oops, wrong post ... however, I do think you need to stay off that foot, sit with it up and be waited on hand and foot! Oh yeah, take two aspirin and call me in the morning!
I am the Mother to 5 beautiful children. 4 of the 5 are here on earth to give "HUGS and LOVES" to! 1 of my babies made his trip back home to his Heavenly Father. We are learning to listen with Christ like ears so we do not miss his quite presence in our home. So come on in and hopefully you will see that even through tragedy life can be beautiful.
8 comments:
owie! that looks so painful. i agree with your mom....
Thanks Tamra! She was carrying a sewing machine in one arm and other stuff in the other with the phone, talking to Teele, hooked under her chin walking up the stairs! She got to the top and lost her balance dropping everything but the phone. Then she cracked her toe/foot on the banister. It actually kept her from tumbling all the way down becuase she was able to grab it just in time. OWIE!
Hahahahaha. The toe is OWIE, OWIE PAINFUL, but the story is funny!!!
I'm so sorry that looks so bad. Kaitlen almost thre up in her mouth when I showed her.
ONe more year and you'll be an offical adult ... according to the world and news media any way. No hurry though, you have to stay young to keep up with those cute kids!
Oops, wrong post ... however, I do think you need to stay off that foot, sit with it up and be waited on hand and foot! Oh yeah, take two aspirin and call me in the morning!
Does it still hurt?
OUCH!!! I'm going with your mom on this one!
Oh, btw, I'm only using our family blog for now, so it is:
http://mathewsmemorylane.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment