Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Royal Wayne turns SIX!

Yesterday, was Royal Wayne's 6th birthday! What a wonderful day he had. Royal Wayne woke up in the morning to the stairs decorated with streamers and balloons everywhere! The birthday kid is allowed to run down the stairs first! Daddy made a pancake breakfast. He opened 1 present in the morning before school. That present always is a new shirt to wear to school that day! Later that day I took mini cupcakes into his classroom. He was to embarrassed to give his Mom a hug until, his teacher said, Royal Wayne Give your Mom a Hug! It was then that he wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me his famous Bear hug! I spent the rest of the day shopping at Walmart, decorating his cake, and cleaning the house! Wayne wanted a worm cake so that is what he got! I by no means, claim to be a cake decorator! Spencer and I made 6 batches of Navajo Fry bread and each batch just got worse and worse. Finally, we just gave up and called Aunt Amanda to pick up some bread on her way over along with the birthday candles I forgot to pick up! It was a wonderful birthday.



This was the only gift he asked me for. The t-shirt at Walmart with the toy attached to it! He was so happy that we did not forget! He got some action figures, T-Rex, movies, and Pajamas!

I think he had a wonderful day and felt loved by all that know him!

5 comments:

Liz said...

He had so much fun! What a cute boy he is. Again I can't believe he is six. Love you Wayne.

Jessica Caldwell said...

It was a fun Birthday party he is such a sweet boy. I agree with mom I cant believe he is six I remember when you had the little guy OH what a scary day that was.

Tamra and Jim said...

what a cute birthday boy. the cake is so cute. he's lucky to have such a good mom and dad that take such good care of him.

Chandy said...

Gotta love December birthdays! The house is already colorful and warm.

Happy birthday, Royal Wayne! My son turned six last March. You'll love 1st grade!

Love the shot on the stairs. :D

Love the cake! How did you do it?

Amanda Griggs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE!!!